Wacom STU-540 Color Signature Pad - Black | STU-540-CH2
- Out Of Stock
- Brand: WACOM
- Product Code: Wacom STU-540
- Product viewed: 1012
- Including VAT
· Patented cordless, battery-free pen with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity to accurately capture the unique signature profile, including biometric data.
· Hardened cover glass with anti-glare treatment provides enhanced viewing and a signing surface with a natural pen-on-paper feel.
· State-of-the-art AES 256/ RSA2048 encryption to perform secure transactions.
· Native support for Citrix v7.6.3 and newer in standard USB mode.
· Virtual COM Port (VCP) mode available for compatibility with Citrix v6.5 and other virtualized desktop environments.
· "Slideshow" mode can run advertising and promotional messages directly from the pad itself.
· Customizable key pad enables input utilizing user-defined UI.
· WILL (Wacom Ink Layer Language) rendering to show the best and most authentic representation of your handwritten electronic signature.
· UID (Unique hardware ID) can be used to confirm the exact unit used to capture a particular signature.
· Serial connectivity available as an option with separate accessory kit.
· STU SDK (Software Development Kit) and Signature SDK are available for developers who wish to integrate support for Wacom signature pads into their applications.
|Pen Pressure Levels||1024 (non-interpolated)|
|Pen Report Rate||200 points per second (non-interpolated)|
|Screen Size||5 inch (108 x 65 mm)|
|Communication Interface||STU-540: USB 2.0/RS-232|
|Native Resolution||800 x 480 pixels|
|Reading Technology||Electromagnetic Resonance (EMR|
|Display||Amorphous TFT LCD|
|Coordinate Resolution||2,540 lpi / 0.01 mm/pt (non-interpolated)|
|Coordinate Accuracy||± 0.5mm (center)|
|Security Lock Slot||Yes|
|Power Supply||USB bus powered|
|Product Dimensions||6.41 x 6.18 x 0.39 inch (163 x 157 x 10 mm)|