We appreciate your trust, as we know that you care how information about you is used and shared. Our customer’s information is an important part of our business. Therefore, Ctens ensures that your privacy is protected and all the information which you may provide while using this site will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Personal Information We Collect
We collect personal information when you use our services, create an account with us or submit personal information when we requested with the Site. Personal information generally is any information that relates to you, identifies you personally or could be use to identify you, such as your name, email address, phone number, address and payment account number. The definition of personal information varies by jurisdiction. Personal information does not include data that has been irreversibly anonymized or aggregated so that it can no longer enable us, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you.
How We Use Your Personal Information
• Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to our services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
• For Internal Use We may use your personal information for the purpose of furthering our business, including improving our Site’s content and functionality by analyzing where, on which types of devices and how our Site is used, how many visitors we receive, and where they click through on the site from. We also use it to remember you in case you re-visit our Site, so we will know if you have already been served with surveys.
• To Provide You with Service-Related Communications. We will send you administrative or account-related information to keep you updated about your account and the Services. Such communications may include confirmation of your account actions or transactions, security updates, tips or other relevant transaction-related information.
We may disclose your information
Other Businesses. To offer you our Services, we may engage with businesses who are affiliates of us and/or service providers (e.g. logistics businesses used to deliver products to you, payments processers to process online transactions, etc.). We may involve other businesses in your transactions, who may store your Information in a digital wallet to make your use of our Services more efficient.
You understand that it is important that such businesses have access to the relevant Information to perform their functions. We will ensure that these businesses do not use your Information for other purposes. We may also receive Information from these business (e.g. updated delivery and address information), which we may use (e.g. to correct our records and deliver your next purchase). By using our Platform, you hereby freely and specifically consent to the transfer, storage, use, and disclosure of your Information among businesses who are affiliates of us and/or non-affiliated service providers, wherever located. These businesses shall be contractually bound to respect the confidentiality of your Information.
Marketing and Promotional Offers. We may also use your Information to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and enhance your Platform experience, service messages, new features, enhancements, special offers and events of interest. We may contact you via various channels, including without limitation emails, push notifications, web notifications, post, telephone, in-app messages and news feed cards.
Protection of Our Platform and Others. In certain cases, we release account and other Information when we believe such a release is appropriate to comply with the law and law enforcement investigations and to protect the rights, property or safety of our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for various reasons, such as fraud protection and bank account information for identity verification and other purposes.
Other than sharing your personal information so that you can use our Services, or as required or permitted by law, we do not share personal information about you with non-affiliated third parties.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards designed to guard and prevent misuse of your personal information.
Our security measures industry-standard physical, technical and administrative measures to prevent unauthorized access to or disclosure of your information, to maintain data accuracy, to ensure the appropriate use of information.
It is important for you to protect yourself against unauthorized access to your password and to your devices used to access our Services. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. For example, ensure that you sign off when you have finished using a shared device.
All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
• To make our services function properly.
• To provide a secure browsing experience during your use of our Services.
• To collect passive information about your use of our services.
• To measure how you interact with our marketing campaigns
• To help us improve our services
• To remember your preferences for your convenience
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to third-party sites. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data or other information to these websites.