Shipping & Delivery
A complete billing and shipping address is a key for smooth order deliveries. Please double-check the address carefully when placing your order.
Delivery within UAE
We aim to deliver within 2-3 business days (Sunday – Thursday) depending on availability of stock. If we are unable to deliver to your location, our Customer Service team will contact you to find a solution. We strive to provide the most competitive shipping rates and these are automatically calculated upon checkout.
How to track order After an order has shipped
you can track your shipments on your Ctens Account. It will show the delivery dates and tracking information, you can just login to your account and go to my orders section and see the current status of your order.
Occasionally packages are returned to us as undeliverable. As we can't re-ship orders that have been returned to us, when a courier returns a package as undeliverable then your payment card has already been charged for the purchase, we'll issue you a full refund of your orders, including the delivery costs. If you'd still like to purchase the items in that shipment that's been returned to us as undeliverable, you'll need to place a new order. A shipment might be returned as undeliverable for several reasons:
- Incorrect address: If the address is incorrect or outdated the shipment will typically be returned to us by the courier.
- Incorrect address format: If our system doesn't recognize the way an address was entered the shipment may be assigned to a courier that can't deliver to that address.
- Failed delivery attempts: Most of our couriers will make more than one attempt to deliver a shipment. Certain packages will always require a signature on delivery. The courier may ask for your Government ID as proof for orders above 5,000 AED. After three attempts, the package will be returned to us as undeliverable.
- Refused by recipient: If the recipient at the relevant address rejects the shipment then it will be returned to us.
- Damaged in transit: If a shipment is damaged while it's on its way to you the courier may return it without attempting delivery. In rare cases address labels may become impossible to read in transit. If that happens the courier will return the shipment to us.