Terms and Condition
Welcome to Ctens.com (“Site”), trusted and reliable provider of gaming products and computer hardware suppliers around UAE. Ctens.com is owned and managed by Bright Apollo Electronics Trading LLC, registered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (“UAE”) under license number 698157 with its office located at Al Ain Center, Bur Dubai in the UAE.
Conditions of Use
By accessing the Site, you confirm your understanding of the Terms and Conditions, and you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions of use, you shall not use this website. The Ctens.com reserves the right, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions of use at any time. Changes will be effective when posted on the Site with no other notice provided. Please check these Terms and Conditions of use regularly for updates. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to these Terms and Conditions of use constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
Dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Dubai, UAE.
All users who are minors in the jurisdiction in which they reside (generally under the age of 18) must have the permission of, and be directly supervised by, their parent or guardian to use the website. If you are a minor, you must have your parent or guardian read and agree to this Agreement prior to you using the website.
We always do our best to maintain and display accuracy of our listed items. However, in the event that a Ctens.com is mistakenly listed any errors, product descriptions, product images, specifications, pricing, inaccuracies or omissions reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed even after confirmation of an order. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Ctens.com shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Ctens.com or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Ctens.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order for any reason whatsoever. Limitations on quantities available for purchase inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud are some situations that may result in the order being cancelled, additional verifications or information may be requested before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit card has been charged, the said amount will be reversed back in your credit card account. No cash disbursement shall be made under any condition whatsoever.
Our acceptance of your order will take place, you will be notified by e-mail of the estimated date of arrival and it is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that they are present at time of delivery.
Payment Method Accepted
By placing an order, you authorized us or our third-party payment processer to process your credit/debit card details for the amount of your order.
We currently, accepts the following methods of payment around UAE:
· Cash on Delivery
· Credit / Debit Card Online
· Cash Payment in one of our Dubai stores
· Credit / Debit Card on Delivery in Dubai, Sharjah & Abu Dhabi
· Bank Cash Deposit
Cash on Delivery
Customer must pay the courier for the order upon arrival. Please prepare cash in advance and keep phone available for a smooth transaction. Please note that there is a COD Service fee. Please confirm the amount when placing the order.
Debit / Credit Cards We accept payments using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED.
· Credit or Debit cards must belong to the user. Otherwise, the user must attain the legal permission from the card owner to perform the transaction.
· All credit/debit cards detail and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
· Customers using the Debit / Credit Cards facility are requested to be available on their respective contact numbers.
· The customer is entirely liable for placing an order using the Debit / Credit Cards facility after carefully reading all the terms & conditions.
All warranty claims will be carried out by the authorized service centers on selected items. Therefore, not all items are covered by the warranty, always check the product listing to know if it includes warranty benefits.
· Warranty Period. Repair or replacement under the terms of this warranty does not provide right to extension or renewal of the warranty period. Warranty terms are in accordance with your device manufacturer.
o In case of faulty hardware, a minimum of 3 to 4 weeks’ time is required for repair or replacement by respective agents. However, some extra time is required for distributor’s related problems.
o All RMA related credit notes will be assessed a 15% restocking/depreciation charges without negotiation.
o The items brought as faulty / RMA without proper invoice or if the problem is found software related the customer will be charged accordingly.
· Warranty Not Applicable. The warranty does not apply in the following circumstances:
o if a repair has been attempted by any unauthorized service; physical damage i.e. product presenting clear signs of damage like broken screens, heavy dents, bent products, that can prevent a product from functioning properly; liquid damage i.e. any situation involving the submersion or splashing of an electronic device in any liquid/or when water indicator (if any inside the device) changes color;
o original software alteration or modification
o if there has been use of non-original accessories with your purchased product;
o if the serial number is removed from the product;
o for maintenance and periodic checks of purchased products;
o for replacement of consumables (e.g. batteries, light bulbs, fuses, headphones or printer ink);
o where there has been abuse or misuse of the product e.g. by not using it for its intended purpose or not in accordance with manufacturer’s instructions on usage and maintenance;
o where there has been damage of a product’s battery caused by overcharging, failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in product user manual or where charged by chargers other than those approved by manufacturer; and
o if any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
· The item has to be dropped directly to the Authorized Service Centers, you can contact us by calling our (UAE) toll-free number on 800 28367, we can help you to determine the nearest Authorized Service Centers from your place.
Ctens.com reserves the right to refuse a return / refund / exchange.
Please make your claims for "damaged items on delivery" or missing items within 24 hours from receipt of merchandise. Once your damaged item is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you for the approval or rejection of your returned items.
The following conditions apply;
- All returned items must be in new condition (AS SOLD CONDITION), in their original box, and must include all unbroken packaging material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories and tags.
- If the box has been opened, we cannot return the item unless you have received a wrong product which is not matching with packaging specification.
- Include the invoice with the return. If the goods are defective, please specify the issue, in a separate sheet of paper and attach it along with the invoice copy. Please DO NOT write or mark anywhere on the product's factory packing (carton) or product itself.
Non-returnable Products. You do not have a right to return, replace or exchange products in respect of:
- products that have been used or damaged by you or are not in the same condition as you received them after 24 hours;
- product which has been used or installed;
- products with tampered or missing serial numbers
Cancelling an Order
· After a COD order is placed, if you decide to cancel the order, please do so as soon as possible.
· The customer agrees that we would not be able to cancel orders that have already been shipped.