APC Smart-UPS 2200VA LCD 230V -SMT2200I
- In Stock
- Brand: APC
- Product Code: SMT2200I
- Product viewed: 651
- Including VAT
UPS APC 2200VA SMT2200I
- Intelligent and efficient network power protection from entry level to scalable runtime. Ideal UPS for servers, point-of-sale, routers, switches, hubs and other ...
- Includes: CD with software, Documentation CD, Smart UPS signalling RS-232 cable, USB cable
- Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection
- Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Customize UPS capabilities with management cards.
- Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.
- Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics.
- Customize network shutdown and reboot sequence of connected servers and UPSs
- Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Enables centralized management via StruxureWare Data Center Expert.
|Battery Charge Power||260 Watts|
|Battery Type||Lead-acid battery|
|Control panel||Multifunction LCD status and control console|
|Expected Battery Life||3 - 5|
|Filtering||Full time multi-pole noise filtering : 0.3% IEEE surge let-through : zero clamping response time : meets UL 1449|
|Input frequency||50/60 Hz +/- 3 Hz Auto-sensing|
|Input voltage range for main operations||151 - 302 Adjustable, 160 - 286V|
|Output Frequency||47 - 53 Hz For 50 Hz nominal Sync to mains, 57 - 63 Hz For 60 Hz nominal Sync to mains|
|Output Voltage Distortion||Less than 5 % at full load|
|Transfer Time||6 ms typical : 10 ms maximum|
|Input Voltage||220 V, 240 V|
|Output Voltage||Configurable for 220 : 230 or 240 nominal output voltage|