· Control and precision thanks to the pen’s 4,096 levels of pressure sensitivity.
· EMR (Electro-Magnetic Resonance) technology means the battery–free pen is light and comfortable to use.
· 100 lines per mm recognition lets the tablet know exactly where your pen is.
· Just 8.8mm thin, the tablet is as slim and sleek as a smartphone.
· 2 pen buttons for quick access shortcuts.
· 4 customizable ExpressKeys™ for faster, efficient shortcuts.
· Wireless connectivity thanks to Bluetooth 4.2.
· 7-inch active tablet area on small model. 10-inch active area for medium models.
|Model Numbers ||CTL-4100WLE-N|
6.0 x 3.7 in
152 x 95 mm
|Wireless ||Bluetooth Classic|
|Continuous operation time ||15 hours minimum|
|Charging Time ||Up to 3.5 hours|
Wacom Pen 4K
Cordless, pressure-sensitive, battery-free pen with built-in pen nib compartment and nib removal tool at end.
Includes 2 customizable side switches and 4096 pressure levels
USB-A; security tether slot;
Bluetooth Classic for wireless connection
|ExpressKeys™ ||4 customizable, application-specific ExpressKeys™|
ExpressKeys™, radial menu, on-screen keypad,
time-saving settings like display toggle
Right or left-handed use;
Wacom Pen 4K with comfortable, ergonomic grip
Standard nibs (ACK20001), Felt Nibs (ACK20003),
Flex Nibs (ACK20004), replacement Wacom Pen 4K (LP-1100K)
7.9 x 6.3 x 0.4 in
200 x 160 x 8.8 mm
|Weight ||250 g|
|Limited Warranty ||1 year |